Wednesday April 29 at 1100 hrs
This timely and ground-breaking project investigates the experiences and attitudes of Service leavers aged 50+ as they transition from military to civilian employment. It explores the challenges faced across all ranks and seeks to balance the findings from Service leavers with that of employers, highlighting examples of good practice being undertaken.
Funded by the Forces in Mind Trust (FiMT) and delivered by the Centre for Older Workers (CROW) for the Officers’ Association (OA), the report lays bare the results of intensive interviews and workshops and delivers key recommendations.
Join us as we deliver and review key findings in this webinar broadcast:
- Discover why the research was needed
- Understand the barriers and challenges to mid-career transitions
- Find out what employers think of Service leavers aged 50+
- Understand how 50+ Service leavers experiences differ from younger cohorts
- Review our key findings and how they might relate to your own organisation
- Opportunity to talk to the report authors
All registrants will receive an online copy of the full report following the broadcast.