Gain vital experience so you can work in asset management.
The global investment management corporation’s internship will develop your professional skills and increase your industry knowledge. Successful applicants will spend six months in one of Black Rock’s division, learning from financial experts and gaining first-hand experience.
- Develop your professional skills
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Prepares you for a career in asset management (and financial services more generally).
Opportunity to work in three areas:
- Client – focuses on growing the organisation, research and identifying new opportunities and improving the client experience
- Corporate – develops the brand, operations, investment products and client channels
- Investments – uses market insight to provide tailored products for organisational and individual clients.