***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
35 hours per week
***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***£40,013 per annum
At Blind Veterans UK, we believe that no one who has served our country should have to battle blindness alone. We offer blind veterans access to the highest quality of services to help them discover life beyond sight loss.
We have an interesting opportunity for a resourceful and enthusiastic individual to help deliver an effective and systematic High value donor programme for Blind Veterans UK. This is an exciting time to join the charity as we embark on a new strategy to expand our services to vision-impaired ex-Service men and women.
The post holder will be responsible for initiating, building and sustaining productive fundraising relationships with a range of new major donor prospects.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven track record of personally securing gifts in excess of £50k
- Ability to apply a broad range of communication skills to influence, motivate and persuade a wide range of people to donate.
- Experience of recruiting new donors
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills with the ability to deliver to a deadline under pressure within a context of competing demands
- Exceptional development and delivery of donor stewardship programmes
- Experience of producing written reports and proposals, delivering quantitative and qualitative information in both formal and informal styles.
To learn more about the positions and about Blind Veterans UK, please visit our website at www.blindveterans.org.uk