“Fantastic teaching and amazing content. I have learned more about behaviour over the last 2 days than I have in my other 43 years.”
Attendee, 2019 Mental Health First Aid course
The Defence Medical Welfare Service (DMWS) is an external provider of expert Welfare, Resilience and Mental Health First Aid Training for preventative and intervention strategies for people working in the welfare arena and anyone who wants to improve their knowledge and confidence in supporting others.
Our professional and MHFA England accredited courses are run at the DMWS head office near Andover in the grounds of beautiful Hampshire parkland. Courses can also be run at a client’s workplace or offices. A range of discounts are available for group bookings.
DMWS are offering 10% off for all Cobseo Members – find out more here.
Types of courses include:
- L3 Diploma in Human Welfare and Management, accredited by the Institute of Welfare
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) – Adult / Youth / Armed Forces
- Armed Forces Community Awareness Training
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
- Bespoke training to suit your corporate requirements
To view the list of current courses and for booking please visit our Training Event Calendar
*Following latest Government guidance our courses are running with smaller numbers, with social distancing measures in place for your safety.*
Phone: 01264 774008/774271 Email: email@example.com