***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Contract: Permanent full-time 35 hours weekly
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Closing date: 02/01/2024
Defence Medical Welfare Service is looking for an Office Administrator to join the Business Support team at its’ Headquarters in Andover. This is an exciting office-based role providing general administration and support to HQ and the wider team in a friendly environment.
If you have great organisational skills and enjoy being part of a team whilst taking initiative, this provides a great opportunity. You will be part of a supportive team providing core assistance and support to staff.
The role requires a positive attitude with a can-do approach and the ability to confidently adapt to changing situations. You will have experience in prioritising tasks and enjoy variety. As a member of the HQ team, you will often be the first point of contact for the whole organisation. You will build positive relationships and effective communications with internal and external stakeholders that contribute to establishing and maintaining a well-organised support service.
For more information on the position please read our Office Administrator job description on our website.
- 30 days leave plus bank holidays calculated pro-rata
- Mileage paid between locations (45p per mile)
- Enhanced sick pay
- Up to 6% matched pension contributions
- Death in service benefits
- Great training opportunities
- £25 contribution towards eye tests and a contribution of £50 towards glasses. (As long as they are only needed for DSE use and not otherwise needed on a standard prescription).
- Enhanced maternity / paternity / adoption family friendly benefits including shared parental leave
- Access to Smarthealth with a 24/7 virtual GP Service.
Applications close on 2 January 2024
To apply please submit a CV and covering letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the role. Please remember to click on ‘upload’ otherwise we may not receive your attachments. Applicants must hold full UK Driving Licence. Applications will be actively reviewed on receipt. DMWS reserve the right to close the application process early.