***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
We are currently seeking to recruit an
Employer Relationship Manager
(Salary £22,204 – £24,545. Minimum Two Year Fixed Term)
Following some recent contract wins we are looking to add an experienced Employer Relationship Manager to our existing team, in what is a truly exciting time for Finchale. The role will secure sustainable job outcomes for Finchale customers by providing employers with high-quality services, including recruitment, with a variable focus on sales, service and candidate preparation dependent on operational requirements.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: EMPLOYER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
- Deliver performance against agreed sales, service and quality KPI’s.
- Maintain CRM and vacancy data to a defined quality standard, to enable operations timely access to key employer related data.
- Maintain a good understanding of the local/regional labour market and employer needs in order to inform operational delivery and support targeting of sectors, employers and clients.
- Identify employment and other work related opportunities with employers through marketing candidates directly into employers.
- To engage employers and achieve the sustained employment progression of clients.
This is a full-time permanent appointment (37 hours per week) reporting to the Head of Operations and the role will be based at Finchale.
To be considered for this position you will need to have:
A proven track record of a similar role within the Welfare to Work and Training Sectors
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES:
- Detailed knowledge of recruiting and employment
- Detailed knowledge of sales and marketing
- Experience of working in a customer focussed, results driven environment
- Knowledge of the Local Labour Market
- General knowledge or understanding of disability issues
- General knowledge of administrative functions
- Worked towards and achieved targets in a similar environment (either Welfare to Work or private sector recruitment is suitable) with specific experience of Work Choice.
- Identify job vacancies and progress clients into work
- Negotiated and supported work placement and vacancies with Employers
- Proven track record in developing relationships with clients and employers
- A UK driving licence and access to car (should the pool car be unavailable)
For further details and an application pack, please contact the CEO’s Secretary, Sandra Horseman on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to 0191 386 2634. The closing date for applications is 12pm Thursday 19th October 2017.
Finchale is committed to equality of opportunity.