Bringing together MoD, service leavers, veterans & family members with employers to aid successful, sustainable transition & networking opportunities for those leaving the Armed Forces.
Set against the backdrop of the iconic race track, the National Transition Event is a unique event which offers service leavers, veterans and their partners the opportunity to:
- Gain a clear, objective understanding of possible career paths, and access to a range of support from Government agencies, charities and industry.
- The opportunity to meet and talk with more than 50 different companies predominantly from the automotive and renewable sectors.
- Talk to veterans who are employed in jobs and who are best placed to understand the journey you are about to make.
- Understand and recognise your own potential and how your military qualifications can translate into civilian employment.
- Leave empowered with a broadened network and a better understanding of civilian employment.
- Enjoy exclusive access to our Troops Track day and experience passenger rides around the iconic Silverstone GP Circuit.
24 March 2022 – Silverstone Conference Centre