***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Contract: Permanent, Full Time, 35 hours per week
Salary: £33,250 per annum
Deadline: 22 May 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for a Trusts, Foundations and Major Giving Fundraising Manager to work towards securing significant income through charitable Grants, Trusts, Foundations, High Net worth individuals and Non-statutory Funding Bodies to fund general and specific projects
You will research and identifying appropriate funders whose criteria match our needs, preparing cases for support and submitting compelling written bids and complex grant applications as appropriate whilst building positive ongoing relationships keeping funders informed of our work to maximize the possibility of repeat grants
If successful you will be responsible or:
- Develop and submit high quality, compelling funding applications to Trusts and Foundations in relation to relevant projects.
- Identify and build relationships with major individual supporters with a focus on securing substantial new donations, and ensuring our pipeline of supporters is healthy.
- Nurture good relationships with existing and prospective donors, and develop stewardship programmes
- To undertake appropriate presentations and activities in relation to our Trusts and Foundations applications
- To liaise with all relevant internal and external bodies including The Lady Haig Poppy Factory and The Royal British Legion, Legion Scotland in order to develop and delivery applications for special projects.
- To represent Poppyscotland in a professional way that ensures appropriate communication with our supporters and stakeholders.
- To ensure grants are received, acknowledged and payment schedules are adhered to in order to ensure an excellent supporter experience at each step of the supporter journey.
Poppyscotland provides life-changing support to our Armed Forces community which includes those who have served, those still serving, and their families. At times of crisis and need we offer them vital advice, assistance and funding.
As an inclusive employer, we welcome conversations on flexible working and any reasonable adjustments that may be required.
We believe that the compassion, understanding and service we show each, and every individual customer should be reflected in the way we all support, respect and include every individual who works with us.
To apply please email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
Interviews are likely to be undertaken via Microsoft Teams.
If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date you may conclude that you have not been short-listed for interview. As a charity we are unable to respond to all applications received due to the costs involved.