The Defence Committee will be publishing its Report, Armed Forces Covenant Report 2017, on Saturday 30 June at 00.01am.
This will be the Committee’s Ninth Report of Session 2017–19 (HC 707).
Embargoed copies of the report will be available to witnesses, including those from Government departments, and the media on Friday 29 June from 11.00 am. Members of the press should contact Alex Paterson on 07917 488 488.
Committee Membership is as follows:
Rt Hon Dr Julian Lewis MP (Conservative, New Forest East) (Chairman), Leo Docherty MP (Conservative, Aldershot), Martin Docherty-Hughes MP (Scottish National Party, West Dunbartonshire), Rt Hon Mr Mark Francois MP (Conservative, Rayleigh and Wickford), Graham P Jones MP (Labour, Hyndburn), Johnny Mercer MP (Conservative, Plymouth, Moor View), Mrs Madeleine Moon (Labour, Bridgend), Gavin Robinson MP (Democratic Unionist Party, Belfast East), Ruth Smeeth MP (Labour, Stoke-on-Trent North), Rt Hon John Spellar MP (Labour, Warley), Phil Wilson MP (Labour, Sedgefield).
- Inquiry Page: Armed Forces Covenant Report 2017
- Specific Committee Information: firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7219 5745
- Media Enquiries: Alex Paterson email@example.com 020 7219 1589 / 07917 488 488
- Committee Website: www.parliament.uk/defcom
- Watch committees and parliamentary debates online: www.parliamentlive.tv
Publications / Reports / Reference Material: Committee news and reports, Bills, Library research material and much more can be found at www.parliament.uk. All proceedings can be viewed live and on-demand at www.parliamentlive.tv.