Fixed Term Contract for 12 Months 20 Hours Per Week Flexible Working Location
£25175 – £26500 per annum pro rata
Tired of the long commute to work? Looking for an inspiring and creative project to fit round your other commitments? Happy to work in your slippers one day and your suit the next? Then we have an ideal and exciting opportunity for a digital media maestro to help us grow and develop our website which is a vital and significant point of resource for serving RAF personnel and their families.
Are you the kind of person who……
• Gets excited to see your website rising up through the google rankings due to your research and changes?
• Has lots of creativity, imagination and an eye for detail?
• Is happy to work independently at home sometimes although prepared to attend meetings and have time with our friendly wittering based team
• Has career progression in mind?
• Is confident in publishing different forms of content (written, visual and audio)
• Can tailor web content to encompass our work, values and ethos and relay to different audiences
• Work collaboratively with other charities and stakeholders and participate and contribute to team meetings
Do you have
• A degree or equivalent experience in a relevant subject area such as digital marketing etc
• Knowledge and experience of Web CMS (preferably WordPress) admin and hosting tools, coding and Google Analytics
• A proven track record of writing and editing digital content
• A portfolio or evidence of similar work that you can share with us if you are shortlisted for interview
Want to know more? Then please contact our friendly HR team on 0116 464 5044 who will be happy to have a chat and send you further information. We’d love to hear from you! The application form and job description is available to download below.
** Please note that we do not accept CVs for this position **
Important dates below
Closing Date 8am Friday 6 March
Shortlisting Successful candidates notified by 10 March
Interview Date Friday 13 March