***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Permanent, full time contract, based in Aylesford, Kent with travel across UK and abroad
37 hours per weeks
Salary: £25-26,500 per annum, dependent upon experience
Main Purpose of the Job:
- To lead on the delivery of Lifeworks nationally whilst supporting residents on the RBLI village and veterans working within BBMC and SBMC Delivering a variety of employability-related material and activities
- The role will sit within the Lifeworks team and will provide support alongside the STEP-IN programme for village residents and social enterprise employees.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- To deliver a range of training and employability assessment and support – many related to employability skills – to an often-challenging audience, often using a coaching approach.
- To deliver as part of the STEP-IN team but operating under the Lifeworks Brand, responsible for ensuring sustainable outcomes for the attendees.
- To work with colleagues and others, to evolve delivery to ensure it retains its relevance to the audiences and continues to provide appropriate outcomes.
- To liaise with other specialists where customers present with complex combinations of difficulties causing significant barriers to returning to work.
- To work with specialists in those areas where emotional and/or physical health needs to be incorporated into the training or where recipients of training are experiencing difficulties.
- To ensure that your own actions support equality, diversity and rights of our customers and their families.
- To work with the wider RBLI Living team to ensure the best possible veteran experience whether this be through delivery of training or other elements including administration.
- To be professionally and legally accountable for all aspects of own work.
- To reflect on own practice and develop new skills and abilities as required.
- To evaluate own performance and overall performance of each activity delivered to ensure aims, objectives and outcomes are achieved and that outcomes are reported to management, funders and participants.
- To be an active participant in any appropriate in-service training and development programmes.
- To work with the communications and fundraising teams to ensure reporting obligations are met and promotional activities are not missed.
- To explore a range of opportunities to further increase revenue generation for all RBLI products specifically LifeWorks and STEP-IN.
- To undertake relevant administrative duties to the role and clients.
- To participate in performance appraisal reviews as an appraisee.
- Be able to lead on delivery of a Lifeworks cse if and when needed.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Verbal communication, including presentation and listening.
- Structured and organised.
- Problem solving and decisive.
- Team player.
- Client/delegate focussed.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Recent experience of delivering training and coaching in a range of formats to a wide variety of participants/learners.
- Must have flexibility and be adaptable to change.
- Must be able to work under own initiative and as part of the wider Welfare team.
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Possess or be prepared to work towards PTLLS or other appropriate qualification.
- Experience of designing a range of training including aspects of employability and motivation
25 days holiday allowance + bank holidays, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan and Life Assurance.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org. RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.
RBLI is an accredited Disability Confident Leader. We guarantee to interview disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you consider yourself to have a disability and would like more information of how to apply for the above role under our disability confident scheme then please visit https://rbli.co.uk/disability-confident/ for more information. Alternatively please call us on 01622 795917.
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date
CLOSING DATE: 2 September 2022