***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Location: Catterick Garrison
Closing date: 27/02/2022
Salary: £13,128.01 per annum
Hours per week: 22.5
Riverside have a secondment opportunity for a Housing Officer based in Catterick Garrison, working part time, on a Fixed Term Contract basis until 31 July 2022.
You will earn £13,128 per annum. Your working pattern will be 22.5 hours per week on a rotational shift basis covering 5 days between Monday and Sunday.
What will you do?
You’ll be responsible for providing a customer focused housing service provision across supported and sheltered schemes. In addition, you will be required to deliver a day-to-day housing management service across schemes and monitor service level agreements with partners.
Day to day
Your usual responsibilities as a Housing Officer will include:
- Ensuring occupancy targets are met, through lettings and refurbishments of properties.
- Providing practical support and information to clients when entering the service and throughout their involvement with the service, e.g., assisting clients in the completion of occupancy agreements and welfare benefit claims and liaison with benefit agencies.
- Adhering and assisting in the management of the schemes allocations procedure.
- Monitoring the delivery of reactive repairs across the properties within schemes in the cluster is of a high standard and cost effective.
- Monitoring the schemes meet planned maintenance programmes and that on-site delivery is well managed and in line with customer requirements.
For a deeper understanding of your responsibilities, take a look at the job description linked below.
Does this describe you?
You’ll have experience working with vulnerable client groups as well as in housing management. You’re also experienced in liaison with agencies or partner organisations.
Click on the job description linked below to see a full list of our essential requirements.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
- Access to ongoing personal career development opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Eye tests, glasses and lenses
- Riverside Rewards scheme and app, providing valuable access to discounted benefits including high street and online savings
Who are Riverside?
We are one of the UK’s leading social housing and regeneration organisations. We are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at our core. Operating across 150+ local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 90,000+ people, we are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families. We seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods.
Is Riverside for you?
We want you to feel empowered and that your voice is truly heard. Being a company focused on people, we treat our customers with this same respect.
We trust you to protect our customers, our people and our business and we see outstanding worth in those with the courage to take responsibility, innovate and find solutions.
Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with development opportunities. With Riverside, you can achieve.
If you’re thinking of joining us as a Housing Officer, we’d love to hear from you. We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.
Please Note: Riverside are putting in measures to protect candidates and our colleagues from Covid-19. Whilst we are still continuing to recruit for this position and other roles in the organisation we will be implementing virtual interviews.