***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
We are currently recruiting for an RAFBF100 Project Manager for employment on an 18-month fixed-term contract, with the possibility of the role being extended to the 24-month point. The role will ideally be based in our London office in Portland Place but we are open to a conversation regarding some flexible working.
This is an exciting and genuinely unique opportunity for an individual with experience in project management roles to gain experience in a leading military charity, and contribute to a national centenary campaign. The Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund (RAFBF), which is the Royal Air Force’s leading welfare charity, will be 100-years old in 2019; our campaign will use this anniversary to help us drive a step change in income, profile, brand awareness, reputation and impact.
As our Project Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Communications and Chief of Staff on the management and delivery of the Fund’s Centenary plans. This will involve developing and managing the project plan, and having accountability for guiding various teams across the organisation – as well as reporting on, and monitoring objectives, and identifying and mitigating any associated risks.
Salary – circa £41,500 per annum
In order to be successful you will have:
- Previous experience managing multi-stakeholder projects.
- A track record of delivering results.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- The ability to work autonomously to prioritise and deliver multiple tasks/outputs.
- Strong communication skills and be an excellent team player.
- Experience of working with Public Relations and charity Fundraising specialists.
- Have experience of or a strong interest in the Royal Air Force, and its people.
To apply, please send your CV together with a covering letter detailing why you believe you are suitable for this role and providing examples of how you meet the person specification to Pete Thompson, HR Manager, RAF Benevolent Fund, 67 Portland Place, London W1B 1AR or email firstname.lastname@example.org.