***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
£28,901.40 per annum (£24,449.40 plus £4,452 London Weighting)
Package 25 days annual leave pro rata plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
Job category/type Events
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you ….
This is an incredible opportunity for an ambitious French speaking events planner, to work on some of the premier events in the UK ceremonial and broadcast calendar. Working with key partners and stakeholders including the BBC, the Ministry of Defence and the Metropolitan police to deliver the Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall, the Cenotaph Parade of Remembrance, the Garden of Remembrance at St Paul’s Cathedral, as well as the Lord Mayor’s Show and key commemorative and internal events not only in the UK but in France throughout the year.