***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Application closing date 15/02/2018
Location South East
Salary£27,000 per annum
Package 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
Job category/type Learning & Development
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can be and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you….
Mais House is a Royal British Legion care home located in the seaside town of Bexhill-on-Sea. We are seeking to appoint a Practice Development Facilitator (PDF) to deliver and facilitate a programme of continuous training and personal development to equip our workforce with the range of skills, knowledge and competencies that enables them to deliver excellent person centred care. It is an exciting time to be joining The Legion; this is a new opportunity created as part of the charity’s growth and development strategy.