***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Up to £28,000 per annum
37.5 hours per week
Based in London, EC3R
SSAFA, the Armed Forces charity has an extremely busy marketing team, delivering a variety of projects across different communications channels. We’re looking for a Marketing Projects Officer to help our team to continue to raise awareness and promote understanding of SSAFA’s work through the charity’s portfolio of marketing and fundraising activities.
About the role
Our brand is to be the focus of our organisational growth over the next five years. We need to ensure that our fundraising and service delivery departments, as well as our extensive volunteer network, are all provided with the required marketing support. We’re looking for someone with excellent organisational skills and a strong desire to learn and understand more about the different areas of the marketing mix. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Brand, you’ll need to be a good communicator, a problem solver and multi-tasker as no two days are the same!
To carry out this role successfully you will need:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience of managing and delivering marketing projects either in a commercial, public or not for profit organisation
• The ability to manage multiple projects and to prioritise, managing your time effectively
• To be a strong team player
• Experience of working with other communications disciplines to identify opportunities for integrated communications, across different channels
• Strong IT skills including MS Office
• Knowledge of design software packages; InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop would be advantageous but not essential.
SSAFA is an employer that values the diversity of its workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
For further information
If you have any queries or would like to speak to someone about this role, please contact Jemma South, Head of Marketing and Brand on 02074639262 for an informal discussion.
To apply, visit SSAFA’s website
Closing date: Midnight on 30 April 2019
Interviews: 9 May 2019
SSAFA is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to using the Disclosure & Barring Service.