***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Salary: £25,000 pro rata (the post is for 3 days per week)
Stand Easy is a small, innovative Dundee based charity that uses drama related activities to support the recovery of Wounded, Injured or Sick (WIS) ex-Forces personnel and their families. We are currently expanding our work and are seeking a suitably qualified and empathetic individual to take on the day to day running of the organisation and to help us to develop the project.
Ideally the successful candidate will:
- have a strong personal interest in and ability to support WIS individuals and their families
- be able to work effectively with a wide range of people from a range of backgrounds
- have experience of a Forces environment
- have management and fundraising experience
- be able to use social media effectively to promote the organisation
- be self-motivated and able to work efficiently unsupervised.
The successful candidate should have their own car and be able to work from home, as this position is home based. Whilst it is not necessary for the candidate to be based in Tayside or Fife, they will be expected to report to the Stand Easy committee in Dundee on a regular basis and to be able to visit the participants either during activities or at home when required. This will involve some travel across the Central Belt of Scotland.
This is a two year contract, with a 1 month probationary period.
To download the Job Description, Person Specification, Application Form and a brief summary of how we work, please see below:
To find out more about Stand Easy go to our website www.standeasyproductions.org
For further information or for an informal chat please contact Alan Cameron 01333278853 or email email@example.com
Please send your completed application form to Alan Cameron, 6 High Street, Pittenween, KY10 2LA
The closing date for applications is 0900 on Friday 22 November 2019.
Interviews will take place on the 13 December 2019.