***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Location: Fulham, London with travel across London and to other sites
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £34,697 per annum plus benefits
Hours of work – 35 hours per week
Stoll is the leading provider of housing and support services to vulnerable Veterans. Stoll is seeking a dynamic communications officer to join our energetic fundraising team working to ensure that our beneficiaries can live independently and reach their full potential.
This is a great opportunity to join Stoll and work with the Director of Fundraising and Communications on this successful area of fundraising at the organisation. Working in a team five you will be responsible for maintaining and stewarding current funder relationships across trusts, strategic partners and statutory funders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement a robust strategy for securing significant gifts from trusts and foundation including producing cases for support, conducting prospect research, preparing funding proposals, and cultivating relationships with grant makers.
- Secure income from trusts and foundations against agreed income objectives and deliver fundraising and cultivation activities.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with a wide range of Trusts and Foundations
- Lead and manage the drafting and application process including involving other departments
- Lead and manage reporting to existing funders with reports, annual meetings, regular communication and record keeping
- Research new funding opportunities and develop the Trusts and Foundations fundraising plan
- Develop and implement appropriate thank you strategies ensuring that gifts are acknowledged quickly and that every grant maker receives appropriate care and attention needed to stay connected to Stoll.
- Act as the main point of contact for all Trust and Foundation funders
- Manage the annual trust and foundation activity plan and budget
- Contribute to applications to major grants and institutional donors
For this role you will need:
- At least 3 years’ experience of raising funds from charitable trusts and foundations
- Proven experience of raising funds from trusts and foundations with evidence of personally securing gifts of £100,000+
- Ability to produce a range of written and oral communications including high quality presentations, report and proposals for donors
- Be highly accurate with strong attention to detail, and able to review a high volume of information quickly and accurately, taking responsibility for its quality
- Experience using and updating a donor database
Closing Date for Applications: 23/02/2020
Interview Dates: 04/03/2020 & 05/03/2020