Warrior Programme is running the following three-day courses:
Serving Personnel, Veterans and Families
- 21 to 23 January 2020 in Wiltshire
- 4 to 6 February in North Yorkshire
- 18 to 20 February in Lancashire
- 24 to 26 March in Wiltshire
- 28 to 30 April in Wiltshire
- 19 to 21 May in Wiltshire
- 23 to 25 June in Wiltshire
- 9 December in Wiltshire
The Warrior Programme runs residential training courses which are FREE to participants with accommodation and full board included.
The Warrior Programme is a personal transformational, motivational and educational course run over 3 days. More than 800 individuals, with over 600 of whom being ex Services and Serving Personnel, have attended the course. Using coaching techniques it enables individuals to take control of their lives, increase confidence, provide motivation and direction to allow them to lead a healthy and balanced life.
Why Attend The Warrior Programme?
- Understand how your mind works
- Improve your focus and clarity
- Understand what motivates you
- Learn how to regain control of your life
- Reduce your anxiety and fear
- Improve your confidence
- Increase your energy levels
Follow this link for a leaflet with more information about the course: www.warriorprogramme.org.uk
If you would like any further information; call 0560 204 3180 or email email@example.com