Who is doing the research and why
Forces in Mind Trust (FiMT) has commissioned QinetiQ, Warwick Institute for Employment Research (IER) and RFEA: The Forces Employment Charity, to undertake a study to explore the longer-term employment outcomes for ex-Service personnel who have been out of the Armed Forces for at least two years (and a maximum of 10 years).
Call to action
- We are looking for spouses/partners of ex-Service (Regular serving) personnel to take part in a telephone interview.
- During the interview you will be asked questions about your spouse/partner’s experience of finding and maintaining work after leaving the Armed Forces and the impact of transitioning on the family.
- The interview will take no longer than 60 minutes and will be conducted over the phone at a time/date that suits you.
- To be eligible to take part you must be the spouse/partner of a veteran who:
- Left the Armed Forces at least 24 months ago (and a maximum of 10 years).
- Is of working age (e.g. between 18 to 60 years old).
- We are offering a £10 gift voucher to those of you who take part.
- Please be aware that not all personnel who volunteer for the study can be selected to take part.
How to take part
For more information or to take part please click here: https://wh.snapsurveys.com/s.asp?k=161011776352