Air Vice-Marshal Ray Lock CBE, Chief Executive of Forces in Mind Trust, invites you to the formal launch of the report ‘Living in our Shoes: understanding the needs of UK Armed Forces families’ on Tuesday 12 January 2021 from 1500 – 1630.
The review, commissioned by the Ministry of Defence and undertaken in 2019 by a small team led by Andrew Selous MP, challenges some long-held military traditions and makes recommendations for change which would improve the support for UK Armed Forces families and ensure greater recognition for the sacrifices they make to keep the nation safe.
This on-line webinar will present the findings and recommendations of the review, a formal response from the Ministry of Defence and a panel discussion. There will be the opportunity for attendees to submit questions to the panel. We will be joined by:
- The Rt Hon Ben Wallace MP, Secretary of State for Defence
- Lieutenant General James Swift OBE, Chief of Defence People
- Kate Davies CBE, Director of Armed Forces, NHS England
- Andrew Selous MP, Lead Reviewer
- Professor Janet Walker, Lead Adviser to the Review
- Representatives from the Services Families Federations
The full report is available for download here.
The event is free to attend, but registration is required.
If you have any questions about the event or report, please contact email@example.com.
Please note that by registering for this event you are agreeing that your name/organisation may be shared with members of the panel.