***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
|Reporting to:||Chief Executive|
|Responsible for:||Provision of advice and information to beneficiaries making first contact direct with RNBT|
|Salary:||£25-£30k depending on experience|
|Location:||Castaway House, Portsmouth. Exceptionally there may be a requirement for home visits to beneficiaries.|
Heads of Departments
Beneficiary Support Coordinators
- To provide support to existing and potential beneficiaries by providing advice and information via the Royal Naval Benevolent Trust, (RNBT) telephone, email and web submissions, responding positively and enthusiastically to all enquiries from members of the public and caseworkers web based applications, telephone, email or post. Our passion to help and make a difference wherever possible must be obvious from the first contact.
- To provide advice on the availability of statutory support, charitable support from other military and non-military charities, in addition to advising on financial and support services available through the Trust and how to access these areas of support.
- To provide ongoing support where this is required and liaising on the beneficiary’s behalf with Case Working Organisations, Statutory Bodies, other Organisations and in house Beneficiary support Co-ordinators. In exceptional circumstances, the Case Co-ordinator may be required to visit RNBT beneficiaries in their own homes.
- As this role involves regulated activity with vulnerable adults and children, a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check with barred list checks for both the children’s barred list and adults barred list is a statutory requirement
- Provide support to grants administrators when required
- To liaise with other military and non-military charities
- To promote the Values and ethos of RNBT in all activities
If you are interested in applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Closing date is Friday 4 February.