Togetherall – formerly Big White Wall – is available 24/7 and monitored by trained Mental Health professionals. A safe place online to get things off your chest, have conversations, express yourself creatively and learn how to manage your mental health.
Within the Togetherall platform members are anonymous, so no one will know you’re using it unless you tell them. Most members report feeling better and more able to cope as a result of using the service and because it’s available 24/7, nearly 70% use Togetherall outside of normal working hours.
- A community where members are anonymous to each other, they can share how they are feeling and support each other
- Access 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Clinically managed with trained professionals available 24/7 to keep the community safe
- Self-assessments and recommended resources
- Creative tools to help express how you’re feeling
- Wide range of self-guided courses to do at your own pace
Available for free to all of the Armed Forces Community and their Family members (aged 16+).