Veterans’ Places, Pathways and People (VPPP) – Cobseo Strategic Lead Programme
Background to the Post
The Programme and Cluster Coordinator will work closely with the Programme and Cluster Manager, VMHQAM Project Officer and the Cobseo team to provide a focus for the administrative and secretariat support needed to coordinate and deliver the Cobseo VPPP programme, including its wider integration into Cobseo Clusters’ business. It is envisaged that approximately half the role will focus on supporting the coordination and delivery of the VMHQAM project, and the other half will focus on secretariat support to Cluster activities, meetings, and events to deliver the other key strands of the Cobseo VPPP Programme.
The Programme and Cluster Coordinator will providing administrative and secretariat support to the delivery of the Cobseo VPPP Programme including support to Cobseo Clusters to ensure the Programme’s widespread implementation across Cluster members and grant recipients.
Status: Fixed term (2 years)
Salary: Up to £25K depending on skills and experience
Reporting: The post holder will report to the Programme and Cluster Manager
Location: To be agreed – a flexible mix of remote and office based working in Mountbarrow House, 12 Elizabeth Street, London SW1W 9RB. The post holder will be occasionally expected to travel to other sites across the UK.
Supporting the VPPP Programme. The post holder will:
• provide administrative and secretariat support to the development and delivery of the Cobseo VPPP Programme and the Veterans Mental Health Quality Assurance Marque (VMHQAM) project;
• support the delivery of programme and project timelines, budgets, and project deliverables;
• support the production of guidance documents/publications to support delivery/buy-in of the VPPP Programme and VMHQAM project;
• work with the Cobseo Head of Communications and Office team to communicate the work of the VPPP programme and the VMHQAM project to the Sector and external stakeholders;
• arrange and provide administrative support to VMHQAM project meetings and working groups, manage teams shared files, prepare and circulate minutes, follow up any action points.
Supporting Cobseo Clusters
The post holder will:
• undertake the full range of support activities for meetings where required, including:
o scheduling, attending, drafting of records of meetings; and
o preparing draft reports, agendas and undertaking other meeting-related tasks;
• update the Cobseo CRM system/shared drive/website, etc. with VPPP Programme and other Cluster reports, activities and details for Cobseo Members;
• liaise with and support the Contact Mental Health Group Chair and other Cluster Chairs so that they can most effectively lead Clusters on behalf of Cobseo;
• work closely with the Programme and Cluster Manager in the planning, coordination and management of the Contact and wider Cluster programme;
• co-ordinate and monitor actions outstanding and actions taken to implement decisions of the relevant bodies and ensure that the relevant officers are kept informed on progress;
• liaise with key external stakeholders to support the coordination and attendance of key Government Department/NHS/Devolved Nations to Cluster meetings.
The post holder may also be required to carry out other duties that are considered reasonable within the scope and purpose of the role.
To discuss the role in more detail, please contact Rachel Price on email@example.com / 07900 615 346