***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
- Resettlement Centre, Portsmouth
- Full time position – 37.5 Hours per week – 08:30-17:00
- Salary £33,000 + benefits
The Ministry of Defence and Right Management working together as the Career Transition Partnership (CTP) delivering comprehensive outplacement support to people leaving HM Forces.
We are currently recruiting for this rewarding and challenging client facing position within the Career Transition Partnership. www.ctp.org.uk
This role will be based at the Resettlement Centre, Portsmouth within the Naval Base.
The role is to provide information and advice about career management and training, using guidance and coaching to assist clients to achieve career goals. This role will require the facilitation of virtual and classroom based workshops.
The person required will need:
- NVQ L4 in Advice and Guidance would be advantageous, or a willingness to work towards this in the first year.
- Experience in facilitation, coaching and online delivery.
- Knowledge of the employment market and job searching
- Awareness of social media in job hunting
- Case load management
- Demonstrable experience of successfully working both independently and working in a team environment
Email email@example.com for a full job description quoting CC in the subject line.
You will be emailed a full job description from which you will be required to submit a targeted CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be invited to attend a 3 hour Assessment Centre at Portsmouth.
This post is subject to an MOD security check.
Closing date for CV submission is: 5pm Friday 16th June 2017