***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Reports to: Communications and Fundraising Manager
Line Management: None
- To be responsible for the charity’s website, soon to be re-commissioned, ensuring that it is updated and developed to meet changing digital needs, liaising as required with the design company and other digital partners.
- To oversee the department’s communications functions including social media output, remaining well informed about communications, digital and fundraising trends (including the use of bespoke apps) and maintaining good external liaison with other Veterans charities and the media.
- To use the Adobe Photoshop Suite for design work and image manipulation.
- To be self-administering but also to provide general administrative support in support of the department’s activities, to include its databases, accounts and data protection (GDPR), merchandise, fundraising resources and the contribution of articles for the Trust’s newsletters and other marketing materials.
- To organise internal and external events that promote the Trust or assist with fundraising, including managing logistics and volunteers in accordance with good practice and Health & Safety requirements.
- To assist the Communications & Fundraising Manager in fundraising activities including researching for and drafting funding applications and other bids and proposals, liaising with the Finance Department as necessary.
- To oversee the department in the absence of the Communications and Fundraising Manager, reporting directly in this instance to the Corporate Director.
Closing date is 12 March. Please send applications to email@example.com with with a covering letter/statement specifically detailing your suitability for the post as detailed in the JD/person specification.