***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Reports to: COO
Based at: Working from home with one day a week in Wantage (OX12 9TF)
Responsible for input and maintenance of the organisation’s accounts and financial information.
• Maintain all ledgers on Xero
• Working with executive to produce financial management information.
• Managing invoicing processes.
• To produce correspondence and documents, to maintain records and databases.
• Administration of the financial aspects of Mission Motorsport associated trading companies.
• Any other duties as and when they are required.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Demonstrable working knowledge of Xero
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong organisational and administrative skills with experience of working in a small team.
• Computer literate in MS Office.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Level 2/3 Certificate in bookkeeping and accounts.
• A knowledge of Salesforce CRM
• Payroll experience
Key Competencies & Behaviours
• Displays a positive, empathetic, patient, polite and friendly manner.
• Manages challenging situations in a calm and appropriate manner.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Displays the highest levels of integrity, confidentiality and commitment.
• Responds quickly to changing demands and demonstrates strong skills in prioritisation and time management.
• Able to work within a range of environments and working cultures, adapting personal style accordingly.
• Able to analyse information quickly and communicate in a concise and articulate manner.
• Demonstrates attention to detail in all aspects of work.
• Ability to work as part of a team and be a flexible team player.
Hours of work 10 – 15 hours per week – flexible
Salary £11.00 – £14.00 per hour depending on experience
Start date ASAP
Deadline: 4 February 2022
Applications via email to Adam Marchant Wincott – email@example.com