***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Salary: Competitive for role
Full time/Permanent: 37.5 hours per week
Want a career in fundraising? Already have some fundraising experience? Music in Hospitals is looking for a dynamic team-player to join its small fundraising team.
Music in Hospitals is a nationwide and well-established charity with a key objective to deliver upbeat and therapeutic live music performances to vulnerable adults and children receiving treatment and care for illness or disability. The charity is seeking to appoint a junior fundraiser to join the fundraising team on a full-time basis. This is an opportunity for a well-motivated individual to start or continue a career in fundraising in the charity sector.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A good command and use of the English language;
- The ability to draft a coherent and well-articulated written case for funding;
- The ability to articulate a verbal case for funding;
- Sound typing skills;
- A good telephone manner;
- Familiarity with the normal range of Microsoft Office programmes and a willingness to learn how to use a bespoke database;
- The ability to work as a member of a team;
- Good time-keeping skills.
We are seeking a self motivated and positive individual with the ability to learn new skills and work to tight deadlines in a busy and exciting music-focused environment.
If you feel you have the drive and passion to succeed in this demanding but fulfilling role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
How to Apply:
Complete application form together with a personal statement of up to 2 sides of A4 explaining what you would bring to this role to: email@example.com
CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: Wednesday 14th June 2017 at 12 noon
Interviews: Monday 26th June 2017 in Walton on Thames