***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Permanent full time contract working 37 hours per week
Office based in Aylesford, Kent with travel across the UK and Europe
Salary: up to £53,000 + £3,000 car allowance per annum
Main purpose of job:
Reporting directly to the Director of Employment Solutions, this role will lead on the effective delivery of RBLI’s Armed Forces Community employment activity encompassing serving personnel within the MoD through to veterans, their families and dependants. This will also encompass those with disabilities and other barriers to employment. This is a senior management role which will require the job-holder to be immersed into the diverse range of activities across this sector and provide careful and precise management expertise to successfully deliver performance on time and to plan.
In summary the job-holder will:
1. Lead effective operational management of ES veteran employment services including Lifeworks, Lifeworks Families and MOD Vocational Assessment.
2. Support across RBLI in enabling other Divisions to effectively deliver employment support to veterans including BBMC, SBMC and StepIn
3. Manage the commercial development of existing and new deliverable services
4. Lead the ongoing national awareness campaign of our services
5. Manage effective communications with senior MoD officials and be familiar with HM Armed Forces culture
6. Manage effective operational compliance with Company governance standards
7. Manage effective operational compliance with all Statutory and contract requirements
8. Inspire, lead, manage and develop a high performance team