***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
This is a full time, permanent contract based in Aylesford, Kent working 37 hours per week.
Salary: circa of £27,800 per annum
The RBLI Lifeworks (LW) team are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a strong background in advising on employment support and will have experience with working and supporting the Military community. The role is responsible for being the first point of contact for veterans when seeking out Lifeworks support providing a comprehensive initial triage and assessment process to ensure the right support offered and the right processes are applied to manage supporting each veteran through the Lifeworks programme.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact for Veterans and all Lifeworks enquiries
- Carry out triage and initial suitability assessment for each enquiry
- Create and process funding applications and pre course/programme tasks
- Match delegates with the right support plan and work- placement opportunities.
- Manage a caseload of 40 to 50 delegates at any time to onboard to Lifeworks programme and manage throughout 12 months of *Forward assist
- Work with the Lifeworks team to develop the employment arm of the LW programme to maximise employment outcomes in line with KPI’s
- To work with the wider Lifeworks team to ensure the best possible delegate experience by contributing towards programme development and improvements.
- To be prepared to undertake additional representational duties in support of RBLI’s activities as agreed with Head of Lifeworks /MODVA.
- Ensuring all forward assist support to delegates is recorded on the LW database in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist training team with delivery and understanding of employability skills and knowledge of current and relevant practices in the job market.
*Forward assist 12 months of active support given to all delegates to ensure they have every opportunity to access meaningful employment opportunities through the Lifeworks network of employment partners.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, and driven to succeed
- A good understanding of the armed forces community
- An understanding of mental health conditions and the barriers they can create to gaining employment
- The ability to explore positive solutions which allow people to overcome barriers to employment
- Good level of emotional intelligence
- Proven ability to build rapport and interact with new and existing Lifeworks delegates
- Strong communication skills both written and oral and ability to use database platforms accurately
- Reliable, well organised and with an ability to work to a specified time frame
- Structured and organised
- Able to work as part of the LW’s team and equally confident working with minimal supervision
Requirements for the Role:
- Sound understanding of the Military Charity sector
- Good understanding of the Armed forces covenants and its implementation.
- Evidence of working within the third sector
- Proven experience of managing stakeholders at senior levels
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Understanding of issues affecting veterans
- Training and coaching experience
25 days holiday bank holidays, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan and Life Assurance.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RBLI is an accredited Disability Confident Leader. We guarantee to interview disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you consider yourself to have a disability and would like to apply for the above role under our disability confident scheme then please submit your application to email@example.com
Should you need additional support or any reasonable adjustments to support you in applying for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01622 795917
RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date