***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Full time, 18 month fixed term contract, working 37 hours per week based in Erskine
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Main purpose of job:
- To manufacture signs, printed products and other components to a high quality standard to meet Customer specification.
- To be trained in, and carry out all appropriate Manufacturing processes, and associated tasks to the correct standard, whilst maintaining a safe working environment.
- To be a team player, working closely with the supervisory team to meet the departmental targets, with a high attention to detail and a pride in their work.
Overview of the Role & Team:
This position is key in our operational team, with the main function being to produce products to the correct standard. The team is overseen by the Operations Manager, who holds overall responsibility for the performance. The team itself is a diverse group of people, but with a common aim.
- Work closely with other team members ensuring a safe working environment is maintained at all times.
- Construct signs, engineered components, printed materials and other associated products by hand or machine, to appropriate specification ensuring that the correct materials are used.
- Keep the work area clean, tidy and free from materials that are not required for the current or next job.
- To assist with other tasks or activities within Manufacturing as requested by the relevant Supervisor, provided that appropriate training and guidance have been given to ensure capability
- Liaising with the management team to ensure the timely supply of all materials to meet production deadlines.
- Raising any issues to improve SBMC in terms of Safety, Quality, Customer Satisfaction
- Construct products by hand or machine to specification ensuring that the correct materials are used.
- To comply with Quality Assurance requirements and recording procedures.
- To liaise with supervision to ensure you have the correct equipment for the job.
- Self motivated with good team ethics
Skills & Experience Required
- Willingness to learn, and help others
- Worked in a manufacturing, engineering, mechanical or similar role previously.
- IT familiarity
- Use of Hand Tools
Benefits: RBLI offer generous annual leave, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan and Life Assurance.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to email@example.com.
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date. RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing Date: 31 May 2019