***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
- Date posted 05/06/2017
- Application closing date 18/06/2017
- Location London
- Salary£47,000 per annum plus £4,452 London Weighting
- Package Benefits: Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
- Job category/type Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a Head of Internal Communication to lead and develop an Internal Communications capability that will inform, inspire and engage with our employees and members.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation as it has recently reviewed its Purpose, agreed a five year strategy and initiated work of an organisation wide values and behaviours programme. Engagement and communication with the organisation’s 1300 employees and 225,000 members across the UK is a critical element of the delivery of the strategy.
The candidates must have:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role in an internal communications department.
- Experience of designing and driving engagement activities working with leadership of an organisation.
- Managed a range of communications channels.
- Experience of sourcing, writing and proofreading targeted copy.
- Experience of managing third party suppliers.
- Demonstrable experience of Team, Budget, and Project management.
You will have excellent change management, stakeholder and communication skills, both verbal and written, with hands on experience of developing and leading on internal communications planning and implementation.
Knowledge and/or interest in the Armed Forces and of working with volunteers would be beneficial but not essential.
Please apply by clicking on ‘Apply online’.
Job Description: Click Here
Information on Terms and Conditions: Click Here
Competency Framework: Click Here
Closing date is 18th June 2017 with Interviews expected to take place on 26th June 2017.