About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you….
You will identify areas and undertake, manage and commission research projects to develop new evidence of the state of the Armed Forces community, and ensure the Legion has a robust evidence base to support its policy and campaigns activity, and in partnership with other Directorates, its wider operational activity.
You should have extensive experience of qualitative and quantitative research and of applying it to policy and campaigns work. Candidates should have experience of working with and formulating relationships with academics, policy and decision-makers, and knowledge of national and local political structures and processes. Strong planning, communications and interpersonal skills are needed, along with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work within diverse teams.