***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Full Time: 37.5 hours
Home and Field Based
Salary: £36,592.72 pa
We have an exciting opportunity for a quality driven, professional and highly motivated individual to lead and manage regional team members working to Individual Placement & Support (IPS) principles in our established community based employability service.
Since 2010, The Poppy Factory has provided an award winning employment support service to veterans facing physical and mental health challenges across England, Wales and NI. Demand for our service continues to grow and we are looking for someone to join our team and continue to take the service forward with the needs of the Ex-Armed Forces at the centre of what we do.
• An experienced manager in possession of strategic thinking who is keen to lead a motivated and established team?
• Able to identify & lead on projects both on time and to a high quality?
• Passionate about improving the lives of our Ex-Armed Forces after they leave service?
• A creative problem-solver who understands the importance of asking the right questions, and is thoughtful and tenacious in working with others to identify a range of possible solutions?
• Skilled at engaging, coaching and developing team members, championing high quality standards in order to deliver the best possible results for clients and employers?
• A collaborative worker, who is able to work closely with colleagues across the system to ensure service quality and strong governance?
• An effective communicator, experienced in networking and liaising with external agencies and partner organisations?
The successful candidate for this role will have a sound track record of effectively delivering IPS employability services to people with mental and physical health problems, and will have a strong desire and ability to coach and motivate team members to attain ambitious targets.
You will need excellent organisation, prioritisation and decision making skills. This role is home and field based so you will need to be self-motivated and comfortable with remote working, with the ability to maintain strong working relationships with colleagues.
• Owing to the extensive travel requirements of the position it is necessary the post-holder holds a full UK Drivers licence; has access to a car for work purposes and possesses comprehensive motor insurance cover suitable for business use.
• The position requires an enhanced DBS check.
The Poppy Factory aims to be an exemplar employer. We provide competitive terms and conditions of employment including:
• Generous Company Pension scheme with double-matched contributions
• Company-paid life assurance
How to apply
To apply for this position please prepare your CV including a covering statement clearly outlining how you meet the essential criteria in the person specification.
Closing date is midnight, 24 April 2019 with interviews expected to take place 30 April 2019.
For an informal conversation about the role, please contact Sarah Casemore, Director of Operations on 07785 667871.
No Agencies Please
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to equality, valuing diversity and promoting inclusion within our workforce, including the volunteers who give their time to us. We work to maintain an environment where the needs and aspirations of all employees are met, irrespective of characteristics protected under the legislative framework of the Equality Act 2010. We expect everyone to understand and accept their personal responsibility to recognise and value differences and the unique contributions that people make to the way we deliver our work.
As an equal opportunities employer our commitment is to take positive measures to recruit people from underrepresented groups, and we actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds. As a Disability Confident employer, we offer a guaranteed interview for any job applicant with a disability who meets the essential criteria for the role. Please indicate in your covering statement if you wish to be considered under this scheme. We are also happy to discuss reasonable adjustments to the application or interview process to accommodate candidates with disabilities.