***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Salary: £30,430 per annum (£25,978.00 per annum plus £4452 London Weighting)
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
– A desire to provide a great customer service and support
– Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
– Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
– Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
– An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you ….
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced PA to provide proactive administrative support to the Legion’s Director of Remembrance and Marketing.
You will be required to have initiative, flexibility and the ability to work under pressure and willingness to take on responsibility.
You should have the confidence to deal with the Legion’s senior management team, Trustees and representatives from external organisations at a high level, together with discretion and previous experience at a Director level.
The successful candidate will have excellent Microsoft Office skills with the ability to manage and prioritise a large and demanding workload and feel comfortable working alone when necessary.
Closing date for this role is: Monday 18 November 2019
Interviews will be held on Monday 25 November, 199 Borough High Street, SE1 1AA.