***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Salary: £14600 (£24600 Full time equivalent)
Responsible to: Lead Coordinator/Ops Director
Hours of work: PART TIME – 21 Hours per week with the opportunity to do additional work
Main purpose of the role: To guide, monitor and support Warriors (Serving Personnel, Veterans and Families) post course whilst gathering data on their progress to inform service delivery and outcomes
Main Duties required:
- Build and maintain rapport with Warrior delegates via phone calls, email, text or social media to:
- Guide, monitor and support Warriors post course – signposting them to support services, partner agencies, monitoring their health and wellbeing, relationships with family and friends and their progress against their goals;
- Input key data into the Customer Relations Management (CRM) database post course to inform and generate monthly and quarterly data
- Signpost Warriors to relevant agencies to continue personal development where appropriate.
- Attend course debriefs and foundation course when required
- Liaise with Regional Co-ordinators and support as required.
- Cover holiday/ sickness periods for other P/T call handler.
- To attend residential courses and support the Lead Co-ordinator in course administration
- Assist with the set up and collapse of the venue
- Receive, accommodate and host participants
- Help transport participants to and from the venue
- Support the Lead Co-ordinator in managing and dealing with participants issues as they arise
- Support pre and post course administration as required
- Conduct other duties related to the post as designated by Trustees, CEO, DO or Lead Coordinator
|Can work unsupervised, well organized, use initiative, is proactive and looks for solutions||A military veteran, spouse, or family member or has experience of the Armed Forces community|
|Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – Articulate and credible, especially on the telephone||Knowledge of ex-Service agencies and military charity organizations|
|Life/lived experience – worldly wise, is mature and well balanced||Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) qualification|
|Work as part of a remote team & strong team player||First aid at work qualification|
|Is adaptable, has foresight and is an excellent administrator|
|MUST have good IT Skills – word, power point and excel to populate master database and a proficient typist
Competent using Zoom/Teams/Skype
|Able to analyse and interpret data, produce reports for senior management review|
|Able to use all forms of social media competently|
|Flexible and able to work away from home and attend residential courses as required|
|Compile detailed and timely reports|
|Essential car user|
The closing date for applications is 10 June 2022 with interviews on 14 -16 June in Corsham whilst being able to observe a Warrior Programme residential course.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org The Warrior Programme strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We particularly welcome applications from ex-Service personnel.
Appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please contact John Cummings, Director of Operations on email@example.com to arrange an informal discussion.