This is a 6 month project to support and gather data on The Warrior Programme beneficiaries who have attended a residential or online course
Fees: Monthly project fee – £2000
Responsible to: Director Operations
Main purpose of the Project:
To guide, monitor and support Warriors (Serving Personnel, Veterans and Families) post course whilst gathering data on their progress to inform service delivery and outcomes
• Build and maintain rapport with Warrior delegates via phonecalls to:
- Guide, monitor and support Warriors post course – signposting them to support services, monitoring their health and wellbeing, relationships with family and friends and their progress against their goals
- Input key data into the Customer Relations Management (CRM) database post course
- Analyse key CRM data to identify trends, gaps in service provision and potential adjustments or improvements to service delivery
• Produce key management information reports for Director Ops and Chief Executive to inform RAGDA, service delivery, content, online support resources (incl webinar and virtual meetings), social media, stakeholder engagement and development
• Attend TWP courses and refresher courses (physical and virtual + weekly online zoom calls) as required in line with Government policy and social distancing when conditions allow
• Signpost Warriors to relevant agencies to continue personal development where appropriate
• Liaise with Regional Co-ordinators
• Become the subject matter expert on data collection, evidence handling and presentation to demonstrate outcomes for Warriors
Place of Work: This project can be conducted remotely from home by virtual means
The closing date for applications is 24 July 20 with virtual interviews commencing in the week 27 July
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Warrior Programme strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We particularly welcome applications from ex-Service personnel.
Appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please contact John Cummings, Director of Operations on email@example.com to arrange an informal discussion.