Whether you’ve already started working on your business idea, or are just beginning to consider self-employment, come along to the next X-Forces Enterprise business workshop on 21 April and meet other budding entrepreneurs from the military community.
This workshop covers:
- The pros and cons of self-employment
- Understanding what starting a business means for you, your family and your finances
- Attributes of a successful entrepreneur
- Discover what support is available, and how to access it
- Peer-to-peer support & networking opportunities
By the end of this one-day workshop you should be able to make an informed decision as to whether starting a business is right for you.
What our attendees say:
“Fantastic! It reinforced my ideas and even led to new ones, plus gave me an understanding of what I need to do next!”