***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
ABF The Soldiers’ Charity is now recruiting for the exciting role of Partnerships Assistant. The Partnerships Assistant will be the ‘hub’ of the Partnerships Team. This post will be varied and provide support for the whole team, including Corporate Partnerships, Trusts and Foundations, and Major Donors.
The postholder will:
- Provide high quality and timely research into prospects.
- Drafting funding applications and reports.
- Assist in developing corporate partnerships.
- Assist in building a comprehensive major donor programme.
- Contribute to the continuing success of the Trusts programme.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date supporter records.
- Responsible for all aspects of Fundraising from Corporate Foundations.
- To raise awareness of the work of ABF The Soldiers’ Charity.
For more information on this role please open the attached job description. If you feel you have the relevant experience and would like to join an enthusiastic team please send your current CV and strong supporting statement to Tina Reading, HR Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contract: Initial two year fixed term Contract
Closing date: 28 July 2017
Interview date: 3 August 2017
Salary: Competitive + travel allowance
Location: Victoria, London