The Following Studies are of particular relevance to our Sector. These can all be downloaded in our member area.
- 2014- UK Armed Forces Charities- An Overview and Analysis by DSC and FiMT with Cobse
- 2014- A UK Household Survey of the Ex-Service Community by The Royal British Legio
- 2014- Meeting the Housing and Support Needs of Single Veterans in Great Britain by University of York Centre for Housing Policy with Riverside and Stol
- 2014- The Veterans’ Transition Review by Lord Ashcroft KCMG P
- 2013- The Transition Mapping Study- Understanding the transition process for Service personnel returning to civilian life by FiMT and The Futures Compan
- 2013- The mental health of serving and ex-serving personnel- A review of the evidence and perspectives of key stakeholders by FiMT and the Mental Health Foundatio
- 2013- Transition Support for British Army Early Service Leavers-An Evaluation of the Future Horizons Programme- Infantry Training Centre, Catterick by FiMT and Cobse
- 2011. The Cobseo Handbook. A list of all Cobseo organisations and their key roles
- 2009- The Veterans Study by Michael Hockney. Considering the size, scope and delivery of through life support
- Web Based Caseworking Management System for benevolence and welfare. Led by SSAFA F
- Code of Practice for Pensions Appeal Tribunal Appellant’s representation. Led by TRB
- The Unique Nature of Military Service. Why is military service different? Led by FP
- Sir Patrick Brown’s Way Ahead study into the future of the Ex-Service Charities.