***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
About the role:
This role is part of a team at AFF Central Office, supporting both office and home-based colleagues. The role is primarily administrative but includes providing support to the Business Support Manager in IT. The postholder will provide support to the Finance and Governance Director with general financial administration (including managing invoices & purchasing) and some diary and document management support to the Chief Executive and Board of Trustees.
The post is full-time (37.5 hours per week) and paid based on an annual salary of £20,645. The post holder will be based in the AFF Central Office, which is in Andover. Occasional travel to staff training events (usually in Hampshire) will be required.
- Location: Office-based in Andover, Hampshire
- Reporting to: Business Support Manager
- Hours: full time – 37.5 per week to be worked within normal office hours
- Salary: £10.59 per hour (£20,645 per annum)
- Closing date for applications: 26 November 2020
For further information and to apply
Please visit the jobs page on our website: https://aff.org.uk/jobs/ and download the following:
- The Job Description for the role that you are interested in.
- Important Information for Applicants
- Application Form for the corresponding role (completed form to be returned in Word format)
Please return all applications to the HR Manager, Rachel Bishop at email@example.com who will also be able to answer any enquiries about the vacancy.
Closing, interview and start dates
- Application deadlines are stated above and the schedules for interviews and start dates are further described on our jobs page of our website: https://aff.org.uk/jobs/
Army Families Federation is a charitable incorporated organisation registered in England and Wales with registered charity number 1176393 and a charity registered in Scotland with registered charity number SC048282 having its principal office at IDL 414, Floor 1, Zone 6, Ramillies Building, Marlborough Lines, Monxton Road, Andover SP11 8HJ