***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
About the role
The post holder works as part of a busy team at AFF Central Office, supporting both office- and home-based colleagues. The role is primarily administrative but includes providing support to the Business Support Manager in delivering basic IT troubleshooting and assisting with equipment set-up.
The post is full time (37.5 per week) to be worked between 09:00 and 17:00, Monday to Friday and paid on an hourly basis. The post holder will be based at the AFF Central Office in Andover.
We are keen to attract the best candidates and are willing to look at flexible working opportunities. Ideally, we are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible, but we are willing to extend to late summer to enable a wider range of candidates to apply.
What we’re looking for
The successful candidate will need to have strong organisation and administrative skills and be a confident communicator. Confidence with IT and a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office are also essential for this role.
A full list of the skills and experience we are looking for can be found in the Job Description, which is on the jobs page of our website (see link below).
AFF is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
For further information
Please visit the jobs page of our website and download the following:
- Job Description
- Important Information for Applicants
- Application Form (completed form to be returned in Word format)
Any enquiries about the vacancy should be directed to Rachel Bishop (HR Manager) on 07517 002584 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing, interview and start dates
- Applications should be submitted by midnight Sunday 21 July. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted as soon as possible thereafter.
- Interviews will take place on 24 and 25 July at AFF Central Office in Andover – candidates successful at sift will be offered a slot on one of these days. A task will form part of the interview process for all shortlisted candidates.
- The start date for this post is as soon as possible after Wednesday 31 July, subject to reasonable availability.
Army Families Federation is a charitable incorporated organisation registered in England and Wales with registered charity number 1176393 and a charity registered in Scotland with registered charity number SC048282 having its principal office at IDL 414, Floor 1, Zone 6, Ramillies Building, Marlborough Lines, Monxton Road, Andover SP11 8HJ.