***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
About the role
This role will provide full administrative support to Chief Executive to ensure the efficient running and forward planning of day to day activities. The role holder will also provide administrative support for the other members of the Executive Management Team (EMB) as well as Board meetings as required.
The post is full-time (37.5 hours per week) and will be paid £25,896 per annum. The normal place of work is the AFF Central Office in Andover, with some requirement to travel to events and training in the South of England from time to time.
We offer a generous amount of paid annual leave (30 days plus bank holidays per annum), plus the opportunity to have an extra paid day off to celebrate your birthday! For full staff benefits please see the Job Description.
What we’re looking for
The successful candidate will have had experience of providing administrative and organisational support at an executive level, preferably in a demanding role. We’re also looking for someone with excellent organisational and administrative skills, outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, a strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word and Outlook and with an eye for detail.
A full list of the skills and experience we are looking for can be found in the Job Description.
AFF welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
For further information
Please visit the AFF website for more information https://aff.org.uk/jobs/ and to download the following:
- Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Job Description
- Important Information for Applicants
- Application Form (completed form to be returned in Word format)
Any enquiries about the role can be directed to the Chief Executive by email at: email@example.com
Closing, interview and start dates
- Applications should be submitted by 17:00, Monday 11 November. We will contact shortlisted candidates by Friday 15 November.
- Interviews will take place on Wednesday 20 November at AFF Central Office in Headquarters Land Forces (Andover). A second task will form part of the interview process for all shortlisted candidates.
- The start date for this post is Monday 6 January (we may be able to flex slightly on the start date).