***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
About the role:
This role engages with the Army chain of command, Army families and key stakeholders (eg NHS England, Armed Forces Covenant leads within local government) involved in supporting Army families across Central England (HQ East/7th Infantry Brigade area) and includes some face to face engagement with families. Its purpose is to represent Army family issues to the chain of command and service providers across the region, and to assist Army families to access appropriate services and support.
The majority of face to face family engagement takes place in the Colchester area, which is also the HQ location for one of the two Brigades in the region. The successful candidate would need to be able to travel regularly to the Colchester area.
The post is part-time with flexible hours (25 per week) and paid on the basis of an annual salary of £13,767. The post holder will be home-based, but will be required to travel within the Central region from time to time to support families and events. All staff are required to attend staff training events twice-yearly (usually in Hampshire).
- Location: Home-based with some travel within the region and would suit someone currently living within easy reach of Colchester
- Reporting to: AFF Manager England
- Hours: 25 per week to be worked within normal office hours
- Salary: £10.59 per hour (£13,767 per annum)
- Closing date for applications: 29 November 2020
For further information and to apply
Please visit the jobs page on our website: https://aff.org.uk/jobs/ and download the following:
- The Job Description for the role that you are interested in.
- Important Information for Applicants
- Application Form for the corresponding role (completed form to be returned in Word format)
Please return all applications to the HR Manager, Rachel Bishop at email@example.com who will also be able to answer any enquiries about the vacancy.
Closing, interview and start dates
- Application deadlines are stated above and the schedules for interviews and start dates are further described on our jobs page of our website: https://aff.org.uk/jobs/