***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
35 hours per week
***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***£40,013 per annum
At Blind Veterans UK, we believe that no one who has served our country should have to battle blindness alone. We offer blind veterans access to the highest quality of services to help them discover life beyond sight loss.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an innovative and enthusiastic Individual to initiate, build and sustain effective sponsorship with businesses and enhance the charity’s brand. This is an exciting time to join the charity as we embark on a new strategy to expand our services to vision-impaired ex-Service men and women.
The post holder will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing a successful fundraising programme
- Managing the corporate fundraising income and expenditure budget, ensuring the achievement of the financial plans
- Proactively engage in networking and profile raising to develop corporate ‘windfall’ donations
- Managing relationships with Corporates creating, managing and implementing bespoke cultivation and solicitation plans and ensure a high level of supporter care.
- Motivating and supporting the corporate partnership team aid income streams from corporate activities.
The Ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate experience of developing new income streams, client management and retention
Have a successful track record of achieving fundraising/ sales targets
Excellent presentation skills with the aim to secure income
Knowledge and understanding of the importance of corporate fundraising within the wider fundraising/charity context
To learn more about the positions and about Blind Veterans UK, please visit our website at www.blindveterans.org.uk