Salary – Dependent on Location
35 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Location – Any Centre/Regional Office (Brighton, Bristol, Liverpool, Llandudno and Peterborough)
At Blind Veterans UK, we believe that no one who has served our country should have to battle blindness alone. We offer blind veterans access to the highest quality of services to help them discover life beyond sight loss.
We are seeking an experienced, highly organised and dynamic Personal Assistant to provide excellent support to our two Directors of Operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the ideal candidate to take on a new challenge and thrive in this busy and varied role by providing a comprehensive professional and confidential secretarial and administrative service to two geographically dispersed Directors. This is an office based role located at one of our centres or regional offices and will require some national travel, salary as per location:
Key responsibilities include:
- Time and diary management.
- Organising meetings and member events.
- Creating, maintaining, analysing and preparing statistical information and reports.
- Minute taking and producing an accurate record of actions.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding planning, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- The ability to work independently and remote from the Directors.
- Exceptional decision making and problem solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
In return, we offer competitive conditions of service and a conducive environment to excel.
For more information on the role and details on how to apply, please visit our website at www.blindveterans.org.uk