***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
We’re looking for an experienced and highly organised Personal Assistant to join us for a period of 12 months to provide a full confidential secretarial service to our Centre and Assistant Centre Managers and our Brighton Leadership Team. This is a complex, diverse and enjoyable role where you will juggle conflicting priorities efficiently, drawing on your previous skill and experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing correspondence
- Planning and organising meetings
- Creating, maintaining, analysing and preparing statistical information
- Maintaining and updating office systems
- Contributing to ad hoc projects and research
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Excellent planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Previous experience of working in a PA role
- Superb communication skills
- Sound decision making and problem solving abilities
- Confident in minute taking up to Director level
You will be:
- An excellent team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to work well under pressure
Benefits include free life assurance, generous pension scheme (after three months), use of gym facilities, an Employee Assistance Programme and an excellent working environment.
This position is subject to Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks.
This position is 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
This role is based within a CQC registered care home. It is a legal requirement that all employees will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated in order to protect our residents. In order to be considered for this role, and as part of our pre-employment checks, you will need to be able to provide appropriate certification confirming that you have received a MHRA or EMA approved COVID-19 vaccine. Please note: Appointment cards are not valid proof of vaccination.
Closing date: Monday 14 February 2022
Interview date: Wednesday 23 February 2022
To apply, please submit your current CV along with a supporting statement, explaining how you meet the Person Specification (within the Job Description below). Please email both to email@example.com and include “PA to Centre Management” in your email title.
Please note only applicants who submit a CV with a Supporting Statement will be considered.