***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Location: Head Office / Mobile Working
Reports to: Head of Employer Engagement/Project Manager
Fixed Term Contract for 6 months then rolling for an eighteen month duration.
Salary: £26,500 OTE
Functional responsibility to: Employability target areas for one of three areas
- London and the South East, or
- East Midlands and East of England or
- South West of England
Other regular relationships: Colleagues, Applicants, Apprentices, Candidates, External Service Providers.
Overall purpose of job:
The post holder will be responsible for the generation of appropriate quantities of applicants and types of jobs to meet the need of Skills Boot Camp applicants and to enable the charity to attract candidates to our funded programmes; to deliver information, advice and guidance, manage the recruitment process from the employers’ perspective; to engage with candidates and employers and ensure that job placement targets are met.
The post holder contributes to the longevity of the charity by identifying and yielding vacancies, and appropriate evidence, to enable the charity to meet its ‘into work’ and sustainability targets for funded programmes for placement.
- To operate as a team-player to ensure that agreed targets are met or exceeded for recruitment into training, job outcome and sustainment targets.
- Create and sustain strong employer and other stakeholder relationships to ensure a continuous flow of suitable vacancies, that are ring-fenced for Building Heroes.
- Target appropriate bulk recruitment / vacancies and work to investigate work outcomes.
- Ensure that candidates experience a congruent service by being actively involved with training courses and arranging/ effecting appropriate employer involvement and work experience.
- Ensure the respective compliant management and maintenance of respective employer, job and candidate records in line with relevant audit requirements, relating to selection, placement and sustainment of candidates.
- Proactively seek out candidates via call and leads sourced via job searching sites, referrals, national press, and social media.
- Develop and manage relationships with candidates and employers through ongoing dialogue and meetings to understand their recruitment needs in order to provide innovative and cost-effective recruitment solutions and placement opportunities for our candidates.
- Engage with the other members of the team to optimise the contribution to the charity.
- Work in partnership other departments (Recruitment and Training) to ensure a united front is presented to customers, and that Building Heroes entire offer is maximised.
- Delivery information, advice and guidance, supporting CVs, mock interviews and progression pathways.
- Foster good relationships and close interaction with other Building Heroes departments to share business development opportunities, candidate availability, client requirements and coordination of activities and to maximise opportunities for the whole company.
- Log all activities and record data for funding purposes. All activity to be recorded onto CRM’s.
- At all times lead by example, proactively promoting the Business Heroes values and corporate mission.
- To support any other compliance activities
- Any other duties required which fall within the level and scope of the post.
Candidates should send a covering letter and CV over to Eddie O’Brien, General Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org – by 8 September.