***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Hours: Full time
Salary: £25K – £30k dependent on experience
Join this exciting Construction Charity and see how we make employment dreams become a reality! We’re looking for an Inhouse Recruitment Advisor to join us who share our passion for making things better every day. The Inhouse Recruitment Advisor will help us pursue our passion for helping our military candidates pursue fulfilling careers with our employer partners.
This is a Remote role with occasional office and client visits
You love making a difference and you realise value by delivering a first-class service that will make our ambitions become a reality. You are proactive, keen to try new things and have a real passion to make things better, every day. You will work closely with your colleagues in recruitment, welfare, education and hiring managers in the pursuit to place our candidates in new careers.
Day-to-day, you will: ·
- Manage recruitment for our candidates and client partners
- Use all the direct recruitment tools available to identify, engage candidates with specific skill sets through an efficient process
- Manage an efficient end-to-end recruitment process. From the initial onboarding of candidates to the placing of candidates with the client partners
- Help develop the employer brand and investigate new ways to improve the talent pool of candidates
- Build a talent pipeline, by keeping the potential pool of candidates warm and engaged using interactive communication
- Always act as a brand champion
As a well-rounded Internal Recruitment Advisor, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Good stakeholder management experience
- Good recruitment experience, in-house or agency, gained ideally within the Construction sector
- Strong time and project management skills
- Experienced in dealing with high-volume recruitment
- Achieving results that are in line with the KPIs measured in recruitment
- Experience of military though not essential
Please send CVs to email@example.com by Friday 11 March.