Veterans’ Places, Pathways and People (VPPP) – Cobseo Strategic Lead Programme
Background to the Post
The key strand in Cobseo’s proposed approach to its Strategic Lead role in the VPPP Programme is the development and implementation of a Veteran Mental Health Quality Awareness Marque (VMHQAM). This will provide a whole Sector approach to the quality assurance of, and improvement to, members’ and grant holders’ services where they are working with vulnerable Veterans.
Concurrently, Cobseo’s VPPP Programme looks to build on Contact’s work on the Common Assessment Framework (CAF) and other work streams to develop partnerships between health, social care and community and voluntary sectors. The post holder will be responsible for the day to day development and implementation of the Quality Marque and play a key role in the delivery of the other strategic goals of Cobseo’s wider VPPP Programme.
The QAM Project Officer will develop and implement as part of the VPPP programme a cross-sector approach to the quality assurance of all members’ services that support vulnerable Veterans, ensuring in the process the provision of safe and sustainable working practices and places of support.
Status: Fixed term (2 years)
Salary: Up to £35K depending on skills and experience
Reporting: The post holder will report to the Programme and Cluster Manager
Location: To be agreed – a flexible mix of remote and office based working in Mountbarrow House, 12 Elizabeth Street, London SW1W 9RB. The post holder will be expected to travel across the
Under the direction of the Programme and Cluster Manager, the post holder’s key responsibilities will be to:
• develop and implement the Veterans Mental Health Awareness Marque Project (VMHQAM);
• work with the Contact Group to:
o integrate key elements of their six key work strands into the Cobseo Cluster programme;
o encourage and develop with Cobseo Members and grant recipients an integrated Care Partnership approach to support vulnerable veterans;
o co-ordinate regional services against sector needs.
In meeting these key responsibilities, the Post holder will:
• produce guidance documents/publications/tools to support the delivery and ‘buy in’ of VMHQAM;
• prepare key documents to support the project’s management including but not limited to: timelines, budgets, risk register, project tracker and project deliverables;
• coordinate all key project tasks and milestones, produce progress reports and undertake project evaluation;
• work with the Cobseo team to communicate the work of the VMHQAM to the sector and external stakeholders;
• provide regular management information /updates to report on the progress of the project to the Executive Committee and the Strategic Oversight group;
• liaise closely with, and support where appropriate, the Contact Group Project Manager;
• work with the Programme and Cluster Coordinator to ensure all administrative support to the project is delivered in timely and efficient manner including support as necessary for project meetings and working groups;
• coordinate the wider use of the Grant Impact Hub to create a growing database of need and outcomes based on evidence from VPPP Programme.
The post holder may also be required to carry out other duties that are considered reasonable as required relating to the broader scope and purpose of the role.
To discuss the role in more detail, please contact Rachel Price on firstname.lastname@example.org / 07900 615 346